What is paraphrasing?
We all watch television shows or listen news and stories and sometimes we wanted to tell other about that news or something else, how it happened or why it happened. We narrate the storyline its characters and main events and important points in our words. This is call paraphrasing. Else what….. Using your own words to tell or express something. In paraphrasing the idea and the meaning of the original source must be maintained, but the wording has to be your own.
What are paraphrasing tools?
Paraphrasing tools are used to paraphrase an article or to rewrite a full length essay, sentences or a single words. Whether the purpose is to remix the textual content for a website, term paper, business document, email or tweet, paraphrasing will do a trick. Application stand to benefit from textual rewriting by paraphrasing tool range from expanding blog and website footprint on the web with quality content to facilitating brainstorming for any essay or creative writing.
Guideline for paraphrasing
Some points should be follow:
- Read the three or four lines or until you understand it.
- Put the original text aside and write in your own words. Only write what the source says but jit too much.
- Look closely the unfamiliar words, observe closely what the text has to meant.
- Check the paraphrasing ,as often as needed, and compare it with original text,changing any word or phrase that match the original too closely.
- You may also change the active to passive … direct to indirect.
Giraffe like acacia and hay and they can consume 75 pounds food a day.
Giraffe like acacia and hay, they can consume 75 pounds food every day.
Police caught the thief
Thief caught by the police.